Friday, June 18, 2010

Real talk

I'm short.
I wear glasses... sometimes.
My red hair is real.
I love anime.
Candy will always be a vice of mine.
I love movies.
If  I ever buy a kindel, or knook or whatever those are, I will still buy actual books.
Above all else, don't be rude or lie. You will forever fall from my good graces.
I have never taken an art class in my life. ( I would really like to)
The big turtle from The Never Ending Story freaks me out.
 I want to travel before I get married or have kids.
Drug free.
Meat free.
True till death.
I love meeting new people.
Ever since I was about 12 I've wanted to work.
Disneyland could really be the happiest place on earth.
I can't eat sour cream, it grosses me out.
I love making people feel good about themselves.
I am a geek.
;P

No comments:

Post a Comment