Monday, October 24, 2011

First of all, this lighting is most unforgiving. I did get a haircut, but it is probably too hard to tell.

So I am going to be in a Christmas bazaar in November and I am really excited. I would say my customer service is my strongest assist. I love meeting new people and talking to them. I didn't used to believe it or not. This is about me, and my brand SPiCEYRiCEY so how could I not be so excited to spread the word.

I am really trying to decide which fan favorites I should stock up on before hand. The simple answer seems to be ALL of them, but I have two big commissions I am preoccupied with. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of product in stock. Too much maybe. So I am in no shortage of goods. I really want to take more pictures for you guys  to put up here for you of the whole process.


I've been so busy lately! I love it so much. Sometimes I do get the crazy thought that I should just quit my day job and put all of my energy into SPiCEYRiCEY. I know that one day I really will be able to.


Well thats all for this post, hope to spam you with pictures soon.


Stay golden^^
SPiCEY   

No comments:

Post a Comment