Saturday, October 6, 2012

Lazy weekend with MrSPiCEY

 My throat could really, REALLY use some comfort. I hope this cold goes away in time for Kcon.
 I love Yogi tea! Not only for the flavor and quality, but for these lovely words of wisdom. <3 br="br">
 How did the tea know I needed to hear this? I mean honestly, this is something we should all remind ourselves to do.
 I told myself I would never go there. That I would never let myself become "that" lady. It is too late, I already have become a total dog lady. Tanpopo (in pink) is wearing a Halloween cheer uniform and Nobu is wearing a Letterman jacket. I can't resist the urge to buy my dogs ridiculous outfits. I am THAT lady.
 Well, look at MrSPiCEY being so regal whilst making pancakes. Classy 100% of the time.
Every girl should own something with lace that makes you feel as beautiful on the outside as you do on the inside.





That is all for this post. <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">Stay golden^^
SR

No comments:

Post a Comment