Saturday, October 20, 2012

MrSPiCEY style

MrSPiCEY is in the business of Xbox controller modifications.  I am so proud of him for channeling his inner crafter!

Look at these ultra fabulous sparkly house paints! Ultra expensive too. Maybe these are more for small details? I don't know, I am not the home improvement type.

Oh you know.

0o0o0o0o0o yeah look at that sexy self check out station.

What is this for?

MrSPiCEY reading off the list of things he needs. He is so smart to bring a list, I always wing it.

Color: Coral Denominator which is from Nicole by OPI

Cheese

I love pizza, all day every day.  
So Mr.SPiCEY and I got to take a breath and just hang out after a really crazy past few weeks. Who knew October would get so hectic for us?  We love all the fun things that we have gotten to do this year, but I also love the days in where we get to just hang out and play with the dogs. 

Stay golden^^
SR

No comments:

Post a Comment